Market Me First - The Positive Career and Work Action Plan Market Yourself | Make Money | Be Happy

------------------ In Black and White -------------------------------

Since 2005. Market yourself. Find better work. Make a name. Survive Layoffs. Be successful.

Thursday

Marketing Me! My New Phone


I ordered this phone the other day and am quite excited about it.

My phone.

What started this was a recent trip I took a few weekends ago with my son. We went camping with his Y troop and naturally, were in the middle of nowhere.

Our guide had a T-Mobile phone and service like me. We had no signal to speak of. Checking the network, I found a Cingular network, but could not register my phone.

Another camper had an ATT phone which could connect to the Cingular network. He let me borrow his phone to call home the first night.

The next day, I borrowed one of three Blackberries from other fellow campers. All were using Verizon and all had excellent coverage and capabilities including Internet access.

I was sold.

When I returned home, I researched the options and made my choice. My new phone is on the way as we speak.

No comments:

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.