Market Me First - The Positive Career and Work Action Plan Market Yourself | Make Money | Be Happy
------------------ In Black and White -------------------------------
Since 2005. Market yourself. Find better work. Make a name. Survive Layoffs. Be successful.
Top Five Reasons To Quit Your Job Today
1) You hate going to work. You may love what you do, but you hate where you do it. Be it for any reason, you hate your place of work. Quit today.
2) You do not like the people you work with. Be it your co-workers or customers, you do not get along with them OR they repulse you so much you cannot stand the sight of them. Quitting time!
3) You struggle with what you do. I don't mean the short term, "this is hard!" mentality, but the "I have no idea why I am here anymore". Maybe it is the project you have been on for the past thirteen months, the products you don't understand or the direction the company is going. All of it is a mystery and you no longer comprehend why you continue to labor through another day on the job. Punch out permanently.
4) You spend more time away from the office than in it. Sick time, vacation time, long lunches, personal errands, personal days, etc. Are you finding reasons not to be at work? Get thee away from thine jobbage.
5) You dream of doing something else. Maybe it is your own company, or working in a different field, or perhaps you simply see yourself (constantly) somewhere else doing something else. Stop dawdling, Dalton. Put in your 24-hour notice and motor-vate.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.