Market Me First - The Positive Career and Work Action Plan Market Yourself | Make Money | Be Happy

------------------ In Black and White -------------------------------

Since 2005. Market yourself. Find better work. Make a name. Survive Layoffs. Be successful.

Tuesday

Marketing Me! Jobs, Layoffs, Finding Work, Get excited about your work

And more..

Yes, I have been away for awhile. There are about 30 blogs I subscribe to and about half of those I read religiously.

None of them miss a few days of posting. None miss a week and none miss two weeks like I have done.

Sometimes, blogs of note, use a backup writer to compose and post fresh stories for them. More likely, however, good bloggers write several posts on slow days and save them for busy times like my recent schedule.

So what happened?

First, the third quarter ended and in the real world, quarters ending is the busiest time for me. I have to close deals, upsell an existing client or two and sometimes, have to count on the generosity of a current customer to order something extra for the quarter.

All so the company can make their numbers. That's business.

Next, my wife and I are expecting. Thank you. We are happy about it too. But we have had some complications - nothing serious, thanks for asking, but time consuming complications which have prevented me from getting more outside work done.

Never fear, in a few weeks the blessed event will be upon us and I can get back to full time employees, part time writer/speaker/presenter and full time dad. Wait, those numbers don't add up!

Next, I have been busy undertaking some financial projects which have been a real bear. They always are.

The following posts are entries I have been "head writing" for the past two weeks. Thank you for your patience.

Marketing Me!

No comments:

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.