Here is the link.
The article makes four suggestions to improve your work place when you are not happy at work.
* Make a friend at work.
* Decrease your work time by moving closer to work.
* Know when it is not about your job (it is you with the problem).
* Do good deeds.
Alrighty then. It's Friday and I want to get on with my weekend so I will keep this short.
If your job is "bad", there is one solution. One. 1.
* Find a new job and quit the bad one.
This article suggests..
1) That bad job is the only employment option you have. There is no hope.
2) Making friends makes any place bearable. Even a concentration camp or prison.
3) Move closer. Who cares about neighborhoods, pricing, your children, let's cram everyone and their jobs into one cracker box and call it Big Happy!
4) It's your fault. You will never be happy. Work is freedom. Get professional help.
5) Do good deeds. You are unhappy at work because you are a bad person. Give service and serve others you evil worker.
Market Me First - The Positive Career and Work Action Plan Market Yourself | Make Money | Be Happy
------------------ In Black and White -------------------------------
Since 2005. Market yourself. Find better work. Make a name. Survive Layoffs. Be successful.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.