Market Me First - The Positive Career and Work Action Plan Market Yourself | Make Money | Be Happy

------------------ In Black and White -------------------------------

Since 2005. Market yourself. Find better work. Make a name. Survive Layoffs. Be successful.

Friday

Dear LinkedIn

Dear LinkedIn,

It has been some time since we last spoke. Well, truth be told, we have never spoken.

And that is the problem.

You see, dear LinkedIn, you don't care about me. And I don't think I can go another day feeling the way I do.

For years I have been loyal and stood by you, LinkedIn. Through thick and thin, ups and downs. I have introduced you to all of my friends and let you hang out with them. You know everything about me and I share all I am with you.

And in return, you ignore me.

When I tried to ask about it, you told me not to ask any more questions and not to invite any more of my friends over.

For months, I have been unable to send an email or answer any questions at LinkedIn.

LinkedIn, I have emailed you at customer service for 5 months now, and I have not received any replies. And it hurts.

LinkedIn, they say communication is the key to a healthy relationship. Clearly, ours is not a healthy relationship.

Do I have to break up with you to get anywhere? Do we have to finally call this quits?

I don't want it to come to this, but I just can't go on much longer feeling so worthless.

LinkedIn, please email me. Tell me you care about my account and want me to stay. Tell me you need me and love me.

You know where to find me when you are ready. I will be waiting by my Outlook waiting for your email.

No comments:

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.