I was just looking at my cluttered LinkedIn homepage. Which actually is not a home page because I cannot modify it to my liking. I get what they give me. For free so who is complaining.
Which brings up my real quick LinkedIn Wish List for this afternoon.
1) I want to modify my landing page. Arrange the widgets, customize them, choose another background, font type.
2) I want an IM client with other people in my network.
3) I want pictures in my profile. A head shot for instance.
4) I want a blog space available in my profile.
5) I want down loadable business cards. Wait, I think that is available.
6) I want IM with customer support at LinkedIn.
7) I want to remove people from my network because their information is not longer current and they don't bother to login and update it.
8) I want some of the ad revenue from my profile page.
9) I would like to see some a reward program related to LinkedIn usage - like how come contacts are not like frequent flier miles? The more I use LinkedIn and add contacts the more valuable the application becomes and I become to the application.
10) I would like Customer Support to please answer my email and fix my ability to send emails and answer/ask questions!
Time: 7 minutes to post!
Market Me First - The Positive Career and Work Action Plan Market Yourself | Make Money | Be Happy
------------------ In Black and White -------------------------------
Since 2005. Market yourself. Find better work. Make a name. Survive Layoffs. Be successful.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.