Market Me First - The Positive Career and Work Action Plan Market Yourself | Make Money | Be Happy

------------------ In Black and White -------------------------------

Since 2005. Market yourself. Find better work. Make a name. Survive Layoffs. Be successful.

Tuesday

I need a new wireless phone

I have to get a new phone in the next 30 days.

- My contract is up, so I can get a good deal on a phone by re-upping my contract.
- My last phone went toilet diving.
- I am using an old phone which is no bueno.

Caveats:

I use T-Mobile and have no plans to change carriers. (I only use GSM and cancelled ATT when it was really ATTWS before they were acquired by Cingular now known again as ATT).
I want mobile email. I have to have it for my work and because I like to stay in touch.
I like Bluetooth, but can learn to live without it.

Here is what I am looking at*:

The Blackberry 7290 - the Classic Connected Cell Phone


The Blackberry Pearl - A good deal available for this phone through T-Mo



Sidekick 3



I know I will have to add a data account and "push" service if I get the Blackberry. I also know I want a phone which really works well.

Will let you know what happens.

* Amazon Links? I did not want to take links from T-Mobile for copy write reasons. Plus Amazon has features and stuff if you click on the links. No, you don't have to buy anything - besides nobody makes any big money on Affiliates any longer.

No comments:

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.