On the road this week with presentation.
For your todo list, please remember the little things (which rapidly become big!).
1. Have a working cellular phone which you can be reached on while away from the office.
2. Take business cards, send follow up emails and thank you notes.
3. Verify your travel arrangements twice. (Travel story - next post).
4. If renting a car, verify your driving directions.
5. Verify your credit card before leaving the house for little things like expiration dates.
6. Bring material which might tell your story better.
7. Remember to thank your host in person.
8. Call when leaving and before arriving.
9. Dress to match you audience. If interviewing always wear a suit.
10. Never turn down an invitation after your meeting. For instance, if the employer invites you to lunch or another activity. Change your schedule and go!
Market Me First - The Positive Career and Work Action Plan Market Yourself | Make Money | Be Happy
------------------ In Black and White -------------------------------
Since 2005. Market yourself. Find better work. Make a name. Survive Layoffs. Be successful.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.