Market Me First - The Positive Career and Work Action Plan Market Yourself | Make Money | Be Happy

------------------ In Black and White -------------------------------

Since 2005. Market yourself. Find better work. Make a name. Survive Layoffs. Be successful.

Thursday

More than one life

Boy am I tired. I stayed up way too late last night working on a personal project.

I am trying to develop a new way to promote myself and products I have used and create a second (or third, fourth, etc.) income.

Here's the deal. We cannot depend upon one company to look out for our interests. The economy is changing way too fast and companies are scrambling to keep up. (Is the U.S. economy going down the tubes? That is a topic for another day!).

In the meantime, we have continued pressure to stay out of debt, build savings, invest in our children and ourselves. How can we manage it all?

The only answer I have is to work more (my career is myself) and diversify ourselves.

I think this is a good topic to think more about later.

Living two lives and tired. Oh well.

No comments:

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.